Neslyn has 3 separate honours from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11. Neslyn has spearheaded a financial turn-around within the NHS of £21.5M within two years and at the end of the two years there was a profit of £3M.
She has authored: Fly High – Land Safe: Career Transition for Executives and Cash $1000 in 24 Hours from the Internet – The Ultimate Guide. Additional publications in progress are: Beacon Leadership and Relationship Skills for Executives.
Neslyn has broad experience in business psychology and leading health service innovation in the UK. Neslyn has presented to the European Parliament, public and private sector organisations and various charities on leadership development, emotional intelligence and creating and sustaining high performing teams.
Neslyn is focused on enabling the development of individual personal mastery including the expansion of leadership competencies within organisations. Neslyn is highly rated as motivational speaker, executive coach and leadership development consultant. She believes in enabling you to access your greater capacity to unleash your greatness and the power within you.
Neslyn guides you with smart interventions and strategies based on 25 years Board experience, 21 years’ experience as a non-executive director within the NHS inclusive of 10 years as Chairman of NHS Kingston.
Her awards follows:
- Woman in Business Award – Wise Women Awards 2014
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 – Medal for innovation July 2013
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 – Honour of Commander of the British Empire 2012
- Nursing Innovation Windrush Winner 2012
- Doctor of Bradford University of 2005
- Doctor of Birmingham City University 2005
- Fellow of City and Guilds London Institute 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Nursing. RCN 2001.
- Silver Standard Award for unstinting support and encouragement in developing a diverse business partnership. BDA 2001
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 – Honour of Member of the British Empire for the Development of Nursing Leadership. 1999
- Special Honours Pioneer – Windrush Achievement Award 1999 – New Impact
- The Millennium Nurse – Special Recognition Award from the Secretary of State for Health for outstanding contribution to nursing – The Millennium Nurse Special Recognition Award 1999
- Special Merit Award – British Diversity Award 1998
- Gold Standard Award- British Diversity Award for Improving Employee Potential 1997
- Business Excellence Award -European Federation for Black Women Business Owners 1996
- Consultancy and Training Award – Sponsored by American Express 1996
- National Training Award – Government Office for London 1996