CEO’s, Executives, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners of any size business – Peer groups forming now. Get real growth by engaging in a peer group and our expert global community of coaches, thought leaders and consultants.
- Broaden your vision
- Develop your leadership skills
- Accelerate your growth
- Increase your revenue and profit
- Increase your knowledge
- Develop your team
- Connect with like minded peers
- Solve your toughest challenges
Our agility as businesses, organizations, and teams is being tested like never before. CEO’s, executives, managers, and entrepreneurs require a proven model that delivers as they strive to improve their strengths (knowledge, skills, and talents) to better lead organizations.
In today’s competitive and demanding business market, the need for leadership and business growth is critical for success. As a leader, the question is never will I have challenges; it is when and how often. Challenges are not always negative but are a critical factor as individuals and businesses develop. Challenges are part of the process, and brainstorming is an excellent way to discover better solutions for overcoming them. When these challenges occur, to whom do today’s leaders turn? Who do they share their personal and business dilemmas with so they can overcome them and move forward confidently? They turn to their peers. The power of a peer group can make a pivotal difference. Your peers are like-minded; they experience similar challenges and share the same desire for leadership and growth.
The eVR virtual peer group model is not bound be geographical limitations like traditional peer groups.
Peer groups are forming now in the follow areas. As we add new Team Leaders new peer groups are being added. If you don’t see a peer group that fits you let us know.
- Multi Cultural Leaders
- Key executives
- Emerging Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- Family Owned Business
- Sustainability Leadership & Strategy
Accelerate your growth, join our virtual peer to peer advisory group.
Benefits of all eVR peer groups:
- No all-day meetings
- No travel – everything happens at your desk
- Designed specifically around “Relevancy” – no theory, no fluff, no excuses
- You decide who deserves a place on your Team (just like the Navy Seals)
- 1-on-1’s with your subject matter Expert Team Leader are on a “just-enough, just-in-time” basis
- Regular virtual workshops and conferences
- Once a year, your group gathers in person to celebrate your successes